Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cakes, Cardboard and more...

All of these projects were fun and a great way to express myself. If there are any that you are interested in doing yourself just leave a comment and I will get back to you.
First Attempt at Alien Cupcakes . They were a total hit for the bake sell at work. All proceeds went to the Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery.


Second Attempt at Cupcakes, Theme: The circus, Lions and Monkeys. More pics to come for this. It was for my sons 1st birthday.



First Attempt at a tier cake. Theme: Toy Story 2, for my sons 2nd birthday


My son just turned 10 this past weekend. He picked a baseball themed birthday party. This is also his first year in Little League and he plays for the White Sox. This is the cake his Step Mom (Alishia Owens) and I made for him. She baked, and did the first few layers of fondant, and I did the detail work.

Over a hundred cookies for a Christmas party at work. Yikes!

 
 I made these decorative boxes out of construction paper, shipping boxes, chalk, a sharpie, and shipping tape. I have diapers and wipes in one and Wii stuff in the other, they are a decorative way to hide clutter on a shelf.



These are callages of photos, they are also made with cardboard, construction paper, brads and packaging tape. This is a fun project to do with friends, family, and great for kids.



This is a table I had painted to match some hanging picture frames I made, I have them on here but they are the unfinished version. They are now painted the same colors as the table.



These are the frames I was talking about above, It is amazing all the cool projects that can be made with yarn, cardboard, a little paint and tape.




Here are a couple of Halloween projects from 2011. The "Child Eating Porch Pumpkin" and My sons "Marvin the Martian" costume.







And Last but not least, I get that some people are against body art, butI am proud to say that these are my first works of art on the human body, I have more pics of tatoos that are much more feminine but at this moment this is all I can find.


This first one is a cover up.



This second one is a tribal dragon.



This 3rd one is a tribal of my own design for Jeff Y.









1 comment:

  1. I totally love how creative you are! Still miss you at work....wish we could get together sometime...hope you are doing well and I will continue to stalk you on Facebook...lol

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete